Items to consider when selecting a catering business:
• Pacers is a licensed caterer.
• We are fully insured, including liquor liability
• All estimates are in writing; with contracts stating the food and drinks to be served
• One week notification on the final number of guests is required
• References can be provided if needed
• We do not set up tables or provide the linens unless contracted to do so
• Staging of an event is available for an extra charge
• Policies for payment and tipping will be on the contract
• A confirmation letter will be sent at the time of booking
• We will cut and serve the wedding cake if asked
• Plates/china are available for additional cost
• Pacers staff will provide clean up of buffet items, plates etc., not the entire hall unless contracted to do so!
• Bartenders can be provided for a fee
• Children under 3 eat for free; 4-9 for a reduced price
• A “tasting” of the menu chosen can be arranged with the chef
“Flavor is our passion” Our restaurant was founded upon this idea, and it is just as true for our catering company. Whatever event you are planning, we want your guests to be delighted not only by our professionalism and service, but outstanding food as well.
“We pay attention to the details to make the right impression”. We have many different ideas for your banquets, weddings, BBQ’s and other events that we would love to share with you. Our philosophy is to provide flavorful cuisine and quality service at the right price for your event. We are more than happy to provide other services that you require, including servers, chefs, to turning your space into a beautiful area for a reception or banquet. It’s your event-we will ensure you have a great time.
Your food and beverages will be ready for you to pick up at Pacers at pre-determined time in ready to serve containers and disposable pans. Pacers Catering Service provides disposable plates, napkins, and utensils on request at a pre-set price.
Your food and beverages will be dropped off at the event location in disposable pans. Pacers Catering Service provides disposable plates, napkins, and utensils on request at a pre-set price.
Your food and beverage will be dropped off and set up by Pacers catering staff for a minimum fee. Our staff will return at a pre-arranged time to pick up items from the catered event. The fee is contingent on how many guests are to be served at your event.
Pacers Catering staff will deliver and set up your food and beverage, service, remain to refill trays of food and clear plates, and clean up after event. For full service, there will also be a gratuity and set up/delivery added to the food and beverage. There is an hourly labor service charge per server and at least one server is usually required (1) for every twenty-five people for sit down/buffet service and (2) for every fifty people for cocktail party service. If you would like full bar service, bartenders are available.
The customer is responsible for the removal of all trash and materials after your event. Pacers Catering Service is not responsible for items left after your event or for clean up of the facility or site.
There is a charge for linen napkins, tablecloths, china, glasses, and silverware service. If you would like complete or partial table service, we would be happy to provide you with an estimate based on a person charge.
Only Cash or Checks are accepted for payment.
Click to enlarge